What do we do with your information?
- The website ("Website") is made available to CARCONNEX nv, with registered office in Grijpenlaan 19, 3300 Tienen and with company number 0860.353.277
- We take data protection very seriously. We guarantee a suitable protection of your personal data. Therefore we base ourselves on the regulations of the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of the personal privacy in relation to the processing of personal data ("Privacy Act") and the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")
When do we process or use your personal data?
- We process the data that you’ve entered voluntarily on our Website:
Name, telephone, mobile, fax, e-mail, language, contact within CARCONNEX, name of the firm, address, postal code, district, land, VAT number, website, access details, purchases not older than 6 months, personal preferences, damage claims.
This data is only used for in-house use and for the objectives that are mentioned.
The obtained personal data will in no case be provided to third parties except for transport companies that are involved.
Moreover, they will not be kept longer than necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were obtained and are always adaptable on the website and removable by contacting the contact person within CARCONNEX.
- Where you have given CARCONNEX the permission to use your data for direct marketing purposes (for example when subscribing to the newsletter), these data will of course also be used for this purpose. Preferences are always adaptable via the website. However, you can request CARCONNEX to stop this use at any time by contacting us using the contact details as indicated below. Under no circumstances will your data be passed on to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
What possibilities do I have for opposing the storage of my data?
- The personal data obtained, including those that you voluntarily provide (eg name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, etc.), we only use for the purpose for which you have given us permission. In the context of the processing of your requests, orders and use of our services, we have to involve third parties in a number of cases. The latter may use the personal data provided for the performance of their specific assignment only and may not use it for other purposes. In the context of the execution of their assignment, they are also obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.
What are cookies and how are they used?
- You have the right to request information free of charge about the processing of your personal data. In accordance with the legal provisions, you also have the right to have these personal data corrected if they are incorrect or no longer up-to-date. In addition, you can have your personal data removed or prohibit their use if they are incomplete or irrelevant.
Links to other websites
- We are not responsible for the content of the websites to which you are referred via links on this Website, nor are we deemed to agree with the content made available via these links. For referring to other websites, CARCONNEX is only responsible if it has knowledge of the illegal or punishable content and it is technically possible to prevent the referral.
Do you have any other question?
- If you have any other question about the use and processing of your personal data, please contact your chosen contact person at CARCONNEX or the general number +3216808030
- You can also send an e-mail to the e-mail address intended for that purpose: DPO@CARCONNEX.be